Our furniture is designed to last for years. Here are some tips to keeping yours looking brand new.
Frame & Weave care
- For normal, daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners and rough cleaning pads or polishes.
- Use a hose to clean heavy dirt & debris.
Cushion & Cover care
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt or foliage.
- Rinse cushions with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- Spot clean light dirt by hand with sponge and mild soap.
- For heavy stains & dirt, remove cushion covers, scrub & soak in warm, soapy water. Do not place in dryer.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover or store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- For more information about caring for Sunbrella© fabrics, visit their website at https://www.sunbrella.com/en-us/how-to-clean