At Ajna Living we have taken great care in developing a high quality product that can stand up to all environments. That said, proper care and maintenance is absolutely required to ensure longevity of your furniture. Simple, routine cleanings are critical in the prevention of mold and mildew. Additionally, we advise that you cover your furniture when it is not in use and store it in a dry place during the off-season. Wicker, by nature, is susceptible to damage in high-moisture environments, so extra care is required if your furniture is placed on grass, near an indoor pool, or near the seaside. For more information about proper care, please see below.
- For normal, daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish and color, avoid the use of abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners and rough cleaning pads or polishes.
- Use a hose to clean heavy dirt & debris and allow to air dry.
Cushions & Cushion Covers
- Cover or store indoors or in a dry place when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Periodically brush off dirt before it becomes embedded into the fabric.
- Rinse furniture with a hose to remove all soil and residue and allow to air dry.
- Spot clean stains by hand with mild soap and a soft bristle brush.
- For extremely stubborn stains, use a diluted bleach/soap mixture and spot clean.
- For more information about caring for Sunbrella© fabrics, visit their website at https://www.sunbrella.com/en-us/how-to-clean
Removing cushion covers may damage the lining and filling of the cushions. We do not recommend removing cushion covers to clean stains.