Frame & Weave care
- For normal, daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners and rough cleaning pads or polishes.
- Use a hose to clean heavy dirt & debris.
Cushion & Cover care
- Periodically brush off dirt before it becomes embedded into the fabric.
- Rinse furniture with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- Spot clean stains by hand with mild soap and a soft bristle brush.
- For extremely stubborn stains, use a diluted bleach/soap mixture and spot clean.
- Allow furniture to air dry.
- Cover or store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- For more information about caring for Sunbrella© fabrics, visit their website at https://www.sunbrella.com/en-us/how-to-clean
Removing cushion covers may damage the lining and filling of the cushions. We do not recommend removing cushion covers to clean stains.